On the fourth of July, 2007 Caleb Potter was involved in a skateboarding accident.
He suffered serious injuries and continues to need all of our positive thoughts and prayers.
This blog is to serve as a space for updates on Caleb's journey of recovery.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

SATURDAY: Winslow's Benefit




Join us on Saturday, July 28th at Winslow's Tavern for "An Almost Acoustic Show for Caleb"

Music from 9pm-1am

ARTISTS INCLUDE:
Big Ben
The Utility Muffin Research Kitchen
Theresa Rogers & John Huge
Little Teddy Tuesday & Friends



If you're looking for a great night out this weekend, you can find the masses at Winslow's
at 316 Main Street
IN WELLFLEET
(Right across the street from the Wellfleet Spirits Shoppe)

A portion of the proceeds from the bar will be donated to the Caleb Potter Benefit Fund from 5:30 PM ON!!!

Great thanks to the Winslow's crew for getting this together.
*****************************************************************************

Spread the word and bring a friend!

2 comments:

Landy said...

It has been such a long time since I've seen you. I am thinking about you and praying for a speedy and full recovery. I miss you very much and when I come up there, I'm going to be looking for that re-match race :-)

Love always,
Landy

finding freedom said...

I was never on a personal level with the potters, despite being a classmate with Kai [unlike my lil bro natey who used to be addicted to the potters!] but his mother truly inspired me to be the woman I am today and I feel deeply for Calebs family and close friends and I have them in my thoughts often. Work is preventing me from making a personal appearance and helping out but I intend on doing something, hopefully I can make it to one of the fund raisers going on. Caleb is always in my prayers and I pray for a speedy and proficient recovery. My heart goes out to all those who have been touched by yellow beard <3 yarr