On the fourth of July, 2007 Caleb Potter was involved in a skateboarding accident.
He suffered serious injuries and continues to need all of our positive thoughts and prayers.
This blog is to serve as a space for updates on Caleb's journey of recovery.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Please take a look...

...at the changes made to the "Letters//Emails of Support" post from September 1st.
If you would like to write something in support of Shaye, you may also send a regular email to him at: shayecavanaugh@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Caleb and his friends and family,
On November 29 2001 , my son David was on his way home from Sandwich High School when an 18 wheel dump truck , driven by a man from Harwich, crossed in to his lane and hit him head on. David suffered a closed head traumatic head injury.He was taken to cape Cod Hospital where the doctors and nurses , my angels for ever, saved his life. He was transferred from ICU after a month to RHCI in Sandwich. There we found more angels. David spent 4 months in patient, surrounded by a caring, determined, well educated staff.
My heart and prayers go out to Caleb and all his loved ones. Please know I will think of you all each and every day. Recovery takes time, it does happen. Dave is doing great. I know that all the prayers and support we received saved my life and Daves.
Love, Pam

Anonymous said...

To Caleb Potter, his friends and family... Over the summer I stayed with my family in Wellfleet and I heard your story. I wanted you to know, if you already don't, that everyone in Wellfleet is so supportive. Everywhere I went there were "We're with you Caleb" and "Pray for Caleb Potter" signs. I am praying for you and hoping for your recovery.
<3 Brynn