On the fourth of July, 2007 Caleb Potter was involved in a skateboarding accident.
He suffered serious injuries and continues to need all of our positive thoughts and prayers.
This blog is to serve as a space for updates on Caleb's journey of recovery.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Hoodies and tees

They have arrived- Hoodies and tees for Christmas presents - order now while supplies last as they say!
We have black hoodies - size small through 2Xlg - all unisex sizing - see below....

Alternative Apparel

Women's sizing

small/ 0-2 Med/4-6 LG/6-8 XL/8-10
Chest 30-32 32-34 34-36 36-38
waist 25-26 27-28 28-30 30-32
in inch 15 16 17 18

Men's t (can be unisex)

Hanes 50/50 T Lg 22 inches wide

Gildan zip up hoodie unisex

Gildan zip up med lg XL 2XL
chest width 21.5 23.5 25.5 27.5
(inches)

If you live near us - call and you can pick yours up. 508-349-7409.
otherwise - e-mail your desires. I will ship out next week in time for Christmas.

Pricing---Hoodies $40 per hoodie- $5.00 shipping per hoodie - $3. for every extra order.
Tee shirt $20.00 $3.00 per shipping plus $2.00 extra for each additional.

We are using the honor system so as soon as you place an order - I will send them out on a first come , first serve basis... no refunds... so pay attention to sizing. I think they run small. Kai is in a Large and Max is in a 2Xlarge. I am in a Large as well. Tour bill will be attached to your order - please send in as soon as possible. Thanks - we are well. mumsie

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

which email address do we sent requests to?

Alycia said...

1 XL Hoodie for Goatlady please. I am sending the check out this evening. XXOOAlycia

Anonymous said...

do only the hoodies run small?
or do both the hoodies and t-shirts?

Anonymous said...

Beware...you will be getting many orders now that you've posted that info! Are you ready for the wave of fans? Thanks for the post!

Anonymous said...

Sharyn

I would like a large men's hoodie and a large men's T Shirt. I will be in Wellfleet on Saturday and will call you to schedule pick up if ok with you.

Denise (NJ and Eastham)

Anonymous said...

i'll be over to get 2 please....

1 XL hoodie for my big boy dakota

1 M or L ...chick's T for alita.

i'll call you.
great seeing your beautiful self in the boring old grocery store today...how FUN to be boring!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he is doing well!

Jeff- in the Berkshires said...

1 -2XL Tee - will send out a check tomorrow. Or email me back by clicking on my user name and I'll send my address.

I rememeber you posted your email address here somewhere a while ago but I sure can't find it now.

Glad to hear all is well

Thx

Anonymous said...

Sharyn,

I want to order a hooded, zip up sweatshirt for me, size 12 (usually)so would that be large or XL? What address do I send the order and the money to? Do I call the number you posted? Do I leave my address info here? Yikes, I feel like I've missed out on something since I don't know this information. I hope this will count as an order. I'll check back to see if someone posts the info. I can't wait to sport my Caleb pirate gear!

Anonymous said...

I want 2 hoodies. A medium and a 2xl. Everyone else has asked the questions I have, so I will wait to see where to send the money and official order!
Alex xxx

Anonymous said...

2 Men's Hoodies 1 - Large 1- XL.
Let me know where to send my address. Brenda CT/Wellfleet

Deb in Brewster said...

Please send a zip Hoodie size LARGE

to Deborah von Storch
434 Red Top Road
Brewster Mass, 02631

Thank you for giving me a way to help.

Anonymous said...

1 XL hoodie. I'm mailing out a check tonight.
Katie in NJ

Anonymous said...

send (1) Med Men's T-shirt

Kelly Gazzano
603 East Pleasant St
Amherst, MA 01003

will send check in mail tomorrow

Anonymous said...

are you ok? you sound overwhelmed. we can help!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are all well. If any help is needed with this project just let me know. Lily and Nikki both want sweatshirts for Christmas, will be in touch for sizes.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I would love two medium hoodies and one large hoodie... For Jessica In Wellfleet, i can pick them up...Thanks!!

aneurysm survivor said...

please send large hoodie you are inspiring to me on my recovery journey god bless

aneurysm survivor said...

please make mine xl thanks!