On the fourth of July, 2007 Caleb Potter was involved in a skateboarding accident.
He suffered serious injuries and continues to need all of our positive thoughts and prayers.
This blog is to serve as a space for updates on Caleb's journey of recovery.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

CBS

For those of you who looked for us on Wed. morning show- we were bumped for the lady who got attacked by the monkey. "Breaking news" they called it. Otherwise I could have claimed that I was on the morning show with Michael Douglas and the President! I will let you know when they might be airing again, but then again, I could get bumped for a gorilla riding cowboy! Go figure.
We are well. Caleb was accepted, and will begin college classes in September. Project Forward is a spin-off from the Community College and accepts disabled persons into life teaching skills classes. I am thrilled for him, although his complaining sounds just like he did when he was 7. " School again?"

8 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, I am so proud of Caleb! Good for him, good for you. And good for Project Forward!
Amy from western MA

Julie said...

Please keep us updated on your tv appearance! Good luck with Earl tomorrow, hope you have all the supplies you need.




J

peg said...

Wow, what news! Caleb in college! That thought just makes me smile....the sky really is the limit!
Please take care, all of you, my friends on the Cape....I will keep you in my heart in the hope that you stay safe and sound.
As always, with hope and love,
peg from PA

jff said...

Congrats Caleb....that is very good news! Caleb, you WILL love going back to school,really!!

Ryan Birchall Photography said...

HI Sharyn!
Long time no see, missing you all...so glad to hear that Cabes will be starting school! I met a girl yesterday who does art therapy with TBI in Hyannis.... she seemed great, I have her card if you're interested, or you may already know the program!
Stay safe and dry from Earl...xoxo Ryan

Unknown said...

Caleb...Good luck in school. I am sure you will be an A student

Anonymous said...

Let us know if you hear anything else about the TV story - I'd love to watch! Best of luck, Caleb, with starting school.

- Jo and Daniel

janet said...

We would like to watch again for your TV spot...please keep us posted. Congratulations, Caleb! College will be fun.
Janet and David